Welcome to the Saint-Cloud Golf ClubInaugurated in 1913, the Saint-Cloud Golf Club is a private club with two 18 hole courses located near the towns of Garches, Rueil-Malmaison and Vaucresson, on the outskirts of Paris. Looking down the 8th fairway of the Green Course you can see the Eiffel Tower and the 18th fairway of the Yellow Course offers a magnificent view of Paris.
Designd by Harry Shapland Colt, the first ever golf course architect, the Green Course has hosted 14 French Opens. It is the historical course for the Esmond Cup, the Junior French International and holds one of the most successful women’s amateur team records with 26 victories in the French Championship.
The best French amateur players come to play in the Saint-Cloud Grand Prix which every other year bears the name of its founder, Henry Cachard, and that of Jacques Petit-Le-Roy, a great amateur player, member of our club and war-time resistant who was shot at the age of 28 on the eve of the liberation of Paris.